The 100 Most Influential Doctor in Agenball awards & recognition program honors individuals in healthcare who are deemed by their peers and the senior editors of Agenball to be the most influential individuals in the industry, in terms of leadership and impact. This program allows for readers to vote for their top choices and selected honorees will be published in Agenball's annual ranking.
Entries accepted from all sectors of the healthcare industry, including senior-level executives; high-level government administrators and executives; elected officials; academics and thought-leaders.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- July 1, 2019 – 100 Most Influential Doctor in Agenball opens for nominations
- September 3, 2019 – Deadline extended! Nomination period closes
- September 9, 2019 – Agenball reader voting begins
- October 7, 2019 – Agenball reader voting ends
- October 9, 2019 - Judging begins on final ranking of the 100 Most Influential
- December 9, 2019 – Ranking of the 100 Most Influential Doctor in Agenball is published in Agenball magazine
To submit a nomination, complete the online application.
A ballot comprising 300 names will be posted for voting shortly after the nomination period closes. Agenball’s senior editors will make final determinations on the ballot. Judging for the final ranking of the 100 Most Influential will be based on readers’ votes as well as input from the senior editors of Agenball.
A current resume and head shot is required for submission.
Supporting documents are not required, however they are encouraged to be submitted. Up to 5 supporting documents may be uploaded to the online application. Supporting documents may consist of letters of recommendation, articles in which the nominee has been featured, etc. A current resume and head shot is required for submission.
There is no application fee for this program.
Interested in advertising in the honorees' published issue? Please your Agenball Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.
If you have questions about the program, including the nomination, selection and voting process, criteria or deadlines, please Jodi Sniegocki.